Sunday, July 14, 2013

Come join and help me through my Thermomix adventures!

Who would have thought that going to a friends for a thermo demo and using it as a excuse as a good chance to " catch up" then end up purchasing one kitchen appliance would give such a exciting new lease on life! I can honestly say ever since my partner and I went to the demo that day it opened up so many new windows and passion I never knew truly existed in me. FOOD! Of course I have always been a huge fan of good ol noms. But I never expected to be able to create and serve up the dishes I now do.  Takeaway is a rarity in our home now as I'd much prefer to just make it myself, knowing exactly what goes into that thermie bowl tatses so much better than any takeaway.
It is by far the best money ever spent , and we save so much money now.
I'm constantly researching how I can create myself the usual pre made fridge & pantry goods/ and nothing is more satisfying in knowing how much money we have saved and let me tell you my belly loves me and the thermie for it!
I have always struggled with tummy upsets , bloating and all the gross things. But since I've started to diminish any pre packaged and eating a more preservative free diet , I've noticed massive changes in my health.
There are so many awesome websites , forums, blogs out there full of support for Thermomix users.
I learn so much and try to take as much in as I can. ( countless amounts of screen shots on my ipad have helped more than you'll ever know)
I often think to myself how much I would love to become a Thermomix consultant and be able to spread the word to everyone just how wonderful and genius this appliance is, but unfortunately time is a massive issue for me and my other passion besides cooking and eating is my hairdressing salon. That's keeps me super busy and motivated and for now I want that to be my number 1 priority and ill keep my Thermomix obsession as my hobbie and relaxation time out ;)
I have never had a blog before so I'm looking forward to seeing what I learn and who I meet from this! I'm still very much a rookie thermie user so I will welcome with wide open arms any recipe advice or ideas anyone has. Please share with me!

Bianca xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment